Tuesday, July 6, 2010

New Favorite Songs: July

Hey everyone! Long time no blog, but I am back to stay. I decided to do another one of these new favorite songs posts because I think they help all of you. I love updating my iPod, but it is always hard to find new songs, so I decided to make it easy for you! Of course, we might not love all the same songs, but these are songs I have recently been into.

I just want to let you know that not all the songs on this list are brand new. I like putting older songs on my iPod too!

1. Dynamite - Taio Cruz
2. Ants Marching - Dave Matthews Band
3. Daydream Believer - The Monkees
4. American Pie - Don McLean
5. Misery - Maroon 5
6. Cooler Than Me - Mike Posner
7. Power - Kanye West
8. L.A. Baby - Jonas Brothers.
9. Love the Way you Lie - Eminem
10. King of Anything - Sara Barellis
11. Round and Round - Selena Gomez
12. Stay - MIley Cyrus
13. Undo it - Carrie Underwood
14. Two More Lonely People - Miley Cyrus
15. What I Got - Sublime

3 comments:

  1. Great song roundup!

    Just came across your blog.

    It is lovely!

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great songs! I love your YouTube channel, and I just made a new blog. I'll put the link below. I'd really appreciate it if you would check it out! :)

    http://yourfashionology.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg i love dynamite by taio cruz! :)

    ReplyDelete