Sunday, April 11, 2010

Mac and Lush Haul

Hey everyone! Today Sammy, my dad, and I went downtown to do some shopping. We only stopped at a few places, two of which were Mac and Lush. This is not at all a big haul, but I did pick up a few little things! I will start off with Mac first:

Blacktrack Fluideline - This is the only Mac product I bought today. It is a black gel liner and I can not wait to try it out.


Lush:
Naked Set- This was a small package of sample products that was arranged and ready to buy. You did not get to pick the stuff in the box, but that is okay! It was $20 for 6 samples so my sister and I split the cost. This is what the box looked like.

Sexy Peel Soap- This is a decent size soap and it is really citrusy!

Coal Face Solid Facial Soap- Sammy wants this one because it is apparently for oily skin. I guess she can have it...

Toner Tab- This is the cutest little thing! It is simply precious. We got the Vitamin C one and I am very excited to try this out. You have to drop it into a bowl of hot water and the let your face soak in the vapors.

Squeaky Green Solid Shampoo Bar- This thing is sooo squishy! It is the strangest texture ever, but I am excited to give it a shot.

Buffy Solid Body Butter- This is only 30g, but it looks amazing! I really want to give this a go because I have heard wonderful things about this product.

Therapy Message Bar- I have heard such awesome things about this product so I really happy it was a sample.

That is everything! It was small, but I am excited with the stuff I got. I think the Lush box would be good for any beginner. Maybe you can give it a shot too!

Xoxo
-Alex

1 comment:

  1. I really want to try MAC Fluidline, when I get an eyeliner brush and save up my pocket money I'm gonna buy it! :) I love Lush! Sexy Peel soap is one of my faves, it smells lovely! x

    ReplyDelete