Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Ins and Outs 1

Hey lovely ladies and gents. Today I am going to be doing my first ever "Ins and Outs." Basically, a post like this one is simply listing things I like right now and things I don't. I got this idea of AllthatGlitters21. She also has a blog and I thought her idea was wonderful. I hope she doesn't mind I am doing this too! Let's get right into this...

Ins:

1. Lots of Jewelry- Lately I have been piling on jewelry. I just haven't thought one bracelet was enough. I like wearing big jewelry because I think it can make even the plainest outfit pop. Now don't get me wrong, I am not walking out of the house covered with bulky jewels, but I have been adding a few extra pieces to my outfits lately.

2. Guitars- I love the sweet sound of an acoustic guitar. I happen to have a guitar that I bought at a thrift shop for $35, but I have no idea how to play it. I need to get my butt to lessons so I can play something for ya'll!

3. Lost- I have never been more in love with a tv show. I wish I was exaggerating, but I am not. I am completely obsessed with LOST. (My computer background is a LOST cast photo... I think I need help.) Every Tuesday at 9 I turn on abc and watch it with puppy dog eyes. I am hooked. There is no helping my Lost love. Sadly, the series is ending in only four, short episodes. What am I supposed to do when it's over?

4. Going to bed before 11- Seeing the clock read 11 before I go to sleep is such a comfort to me. I have horrible sleeping habits, and unfortunately 11 is early for me. I love getting a full 8 hours of sleep and that is only possible if I slip into my bed before the hand on the clock hits 11....

5. American Eagle Shorts- I have never been a big American Eagle fan, but ever since they released their summer line, I can't help but buy their adorable shorts. I have two pairs from there and they fit me perfect. (Usually shorts never fit me right.) The best part about the shorts is that they were only $20 a pair. With a twenty dollar price tag, the shorts can't do you wrong!

Outs:

1. School- Anyone else have a countdown to the end of this dreadful school year? I do. I need to have a countdown or I would be falling apart. I need to put on a bathing suit and jump into a refreshing pool; however, that beautiful picture in my mind can't happen until the school year ends... 32 days left. I don't think I can make it.

2. Girl Maintenance- I am soooooo sick of keeping up with being a girl. Why do us ladies have it so hard? I hate painting my nails every 6 days. I can't stand shaving every time I hop into the shower. I despise that time of the month. Men do not compare to women. END OF STORY!

That is all for my first ever "Ins and Outs." I hoped you enjoy this crazy little post! Leave a comment below and tell me what you have been loving or hating this month.

Xo
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment