Sunday, April 25, 2010

Best Mac Cosmetics Packaging?

Hey everyone!

Today I am going to be writing about pretty, Mac packaging. This subject came into my head when my dad brought me home a Liberty of London lipgloss. He had been on a trip to London and he thought it would be funny to bring me back something from this collection! I LOVE IT. Anyway, the packaging on the lipgloss was the first thing that caught my eye. It is extremely girly and fun, which is what I love about it. With the flowers and the birds, I just feel like I am running through a garden! Hahaha. I have not been shopping at Mac long enough to have an idea of what I think is the prettiest packaging, but I think Liberty of London tops the charts. I also think the Heatherette products were adorable. What collection packaging did you like the best? Leave your opinion in the comments below and describe the collection! Have a great day :)

Xoxo,
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment