Monday, April 12, 2010

All Cosmetic Wholesale Haul!

Hey everyone! Yes, I am doing another haul, but I haven't ordered makeup in a long time so that is my excuse! Like my last haul, this isn't too big, but I am satisfied! Here is everything!

Stilla Kitten- This is one of the most gorgeous colors I have ever tired.. Scratch that, the BEST COLOR I HAVE EVER TRIED. This puppy is so creamy and pigmented that it is almost unbearable. I love it soooo much. It is in this funky little pan because I didn't have anything else that would fit it. Let's just say it is huge.


Stars Makeup Haven Eyeshadows- I am beyond excited to try these shadows out. They all swatch beautifully and are as creamy as could be. I also bought the SMH palette which is a bit smaller than the Mac Palette, but just as sturdy. This palette has magnets, but the only thing it doesn't have is the name or the logo on it. Here are the 6 colors I bought along with their names.



Maybelline Eye Makeup Remover- This is the last product I bought and since it was so cheap I decided to give it a go. I really needed a new eye makeup remover. I hope this one works.


Xoxo,
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment