Hey everyone! Today, I posted a drugstore makeup tutorial on my YouTube channel. If you missed anything I used, I will fill you in right now! I hope this helps you. - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s925XmJGRoI
1. First, I applied the Dream Mousse Concealer in Light 4-5 with my finger under the eyes. Then I applied the same concealer on all the blemishes with the SS224. Remember to use a swirling motion!
2. Next I used foundation. The foundation I used was the Dream Smooth Mousse Foundation in 150 Classic Ivory. This was $10, and has medium coverage! I used the sponge applicator that came with the foundation, but I would recommend a SS190. I also primed Gabby's lids with this foundation.
3. After foundation, I put on some blush. I used the Maybelline Dream Mousse in Soft Plum 40. I applied it with the SS187 because the stippling brush really swirls the product into the apple's of the cheeks perfectly. The blush was about $8.
4. The last step for the face was to apply powder! I used the Maybelline Mineral Power Powder with the SS150. This powder will just help set your makeup.
5. For the eyes, I used the Revlon Khaki Suede bases. I used the first, tan color in the quad, and applied it evenly to both lids.
6. I used the Maybelline Bronze Glitz Trio for eyeshadow. I really recommend this trio because it has great pigmentation. I used the SS252 to apply the tan, bottom color.
7. Then I took the SS217. and applied the top, bronze color into the crease.
8.Next, I used the Mayeblline Unstoppable eyeliner.
9. Lastly, I used the Covergirl Lastblast Fusion mascara.
10. For lips, I first put on some Chapstick!
11. Then I used the Maybelline lip stick in Pink Quartz; 115.
12. For some shine, I used the Maybelline Shinylicious in Hit or Miss!
Here is the finished look!
If you want to know prices of anything, you can go to http://www.drugstore.com/ and type the product in the search bar! I don't remember the prices of everything :)
Have a nice day! xoxo