Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Sun Laboratories Sunless Tanner

Hey everyone! Today's post is going to be an extended review of Sun Labs tanning set. I really enjoyed having the chance to review the products, and I want to make sure I express how much I loved them!

Basically, the set I was sent contained three items: exfoliator, tanning lotion, and moisturizer. Together, these products help make your fake tan look as natural as possible. The exfoliator is so important because it will create an even surface for the tanner to go smoothly onto.

Once you have exfoliated, you can apply the self tanner. It may look dark and scary at first, but once rubbed nicely into your skin, this product will blow your mind! First I applied to my arms, and then just went up my body until I got to my face. Don't worry about your hands getting streaky because as long as you wash your hands after each section you won't look like an orange!

Since the tanner is slightly tinted, it was easy to realize if I missed a spot as I applied it. That is the best thing about the tanner: Being able to spot a mistake before it is too late! As long as your fix any spots you missed, your tan won't look streaky.

After you tan, you can go to sleep! When you wake up the next morning, you can use the maintainer to help lengthen the tan.

This set worked wonders for me, so I hope you click the links below to find out for yourself.

My video on the set: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UHONfB5wBE
Where to buy the set: http://sunlabs1.com/best-selling-products/gift-bag-08oz-ultra-dark-self-tanning-lotion-set.html

xoxo -alex

1 comment: