Friday, June 4, 2010

New Favorite Songs: June

Sorry I haven't posted a blog in a while! I was very busy with exams, but now I am back for good! Here are some songs I have recently uploaded to my iPod! :)

Songs:
Lay Me Down by Dirty Heads
Beth by The Glee Cast
Passion for Publication by Anarbor
Come on Get Higher by Matt Nathanson
Love Generation by Bob Sinclar
Speechless by Lady Gaga
Everything by Michael Buble
The Way You Love Me by Faith Hill (Not new, but it is great for summer!)
Smile Like You Mean It by Tally Hall
Winner Justin Timberlake
Bonfire by Third Eye Blind
Billionaire by Travie Mccoy
Pyramid by Charice
Best Days of Your Life by Kellie Pickler
Three Little Birds by Bob Marley (PERFECT SUMMER SONG)

There we go! I hope this helps when you are getting new songs on your iPod.

-Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment