Wednesday, May 12, 2010

My Summer Wish List 1

Hello lovelies!

Since summer is around the corner, there are a few clothing items that I have recently seen and fell in love with. They are just some trends I saw and wanted to try out for myself. There are also a few makeup products on my wish list as well. Enough of the chit chat, here I go!

1. Woodlore Tie Hanger- You might be wondering, "Why in the world does she want that thing?" If I were you, I would be thinking the same thing, but I actually saw this in seventeen magazine this week and fell in love with it. Now, I will not be using this for ties, but in stead for necklaces. I have tons of long necklaces, and they always get tangled when I put them in a jewelry box. I want to hang all my necklaces from this tie hanger; therefore, they will no longer get tangled and stuck!
2. Colorful Blazer- I desperately want to buy on these puppies. I have a black blazer from H&M that I adore, but I want a bright one to throw on in the summer. Of course I will still wear my black one in the summer, but I think owning one with a pop of color would be really nice. Blazers are very sophisticated, and I love their polished look. If anyone knows where I can get an inexpensive colorful blazer please let me know! I need one ASAP :)

3. Button Up Fashion Shirt- I love the way these breezy shirts look. They can be casual or fancy. You can grab this shirt and wear it with shorts, or you could even put on a pair of leggings and a waist belt to make the look formal. Oh gosh I can't tell you how much I adore these shirt! Can you say comfy cute?

4. The Perfect Summer Dress- I have no summer dresses. It is becoming a big problem. I was never really a dress person, but this past year I have grown to love the femininity of them. They are so girly and fun! I need to pick one up for myself. I would prefer a floral one like the first one below.

5. Hot Tools Waver- I LOVE WAVY HAIR. I do know how to wave my hair without heat (sleeping in braids), but I think the waves with the waver are even more gorgeous. Wavy hair is so in right now, and some people have a difficult time getting the perfect look! One of these wavers would make the waves I want!

6. A Romper- Wow! I think rompers are fabulous. You have to be a little gutsy to wear them because unlike other fashion trends, rompers are unique. They are a little crazy and different, but I love the way they look. I am always looking for new, exciting fashion; and rompers certainly fit the bill.
7. Tinted Lip Conditioner- I have wanted to try this MAC product out for quite some time now. I am obsessed with chapsticks, and this product looks amazing.
That is all that is on my wishlist at the moment!! I might make a YouTube video about this, but I have to think about it. What do you think? Do you want to hear me say a little more about my wishlist on my channel? Let me know below!

8 comments:

  1. that hanger look adorable! where would you find something like it?

    Summer dresses are so in! I seriously bought 12 these past weeks. Can't even wear them since it's like 53F everyday.
    Check out Urban Outfitters! Forever21 always has cheap but cute ones too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg everything is soo amzing especially the romper. do you know where thats from?


    storyofmylifesquared.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. that romper is too cutee!!! i also lovee rompers, but i dont want to look to old/mature in them..idk.but i think they are SO cute!
    and i have alot of those button up shirts! they are so versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  5. (involving the tinted lip conditioner:) I've always heard that the lip conditioners were discontinued but the other day when I was looking on the MAC Cosmetics website, they had a bunch in stock that you could order.. Any idea what's going on?

    I want a romper too! And more summer dresses! I have one from American Eagle that I got a year ago, but it's not extremely summery. It's navy blue with a sweetheart neck, removable spaghetti straps, a tie around the back, and little pockets on the each side of the hip.. But I still want more! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. the tinted lip conditioner is going to be discontinued but not for a while. I just know that im gonna pick one up before their gone!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How do u get web pictures on ur blog?
    Btw I just added a real juicy persona blog about my friends and boyfriends :)

    ReplyDelete